Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring Nail Polishes.


Spring is here, made it's lovely way into 2014 with really strong winds & horrible rain that keeps coming and going... But it's here in true British style. I thought I'd pick out a few of the polishes I will be using this spring so stay tuned for a few nails designs using them. Starting with the Rimmel - Too cool to tango, I think this is a great sky blue colour for doing those springy designs. Barry M -Lemon, I'm actually wearing this right now and will have a post up tomorrow showing off my yellow sparkly nails. Barry M - Papaya, I love this, it's a little darker than the other colours but so nice and leaves a lovely finish. Barry M - Greenberry, One of my favourite polishes, I love bright colours so this defiantly fits the bill for me and also one of my favourite colours anyway so an all round winner. Lastly, Essie - To buy or not to buy, Such a pretty colour, so sweet and girly. Will defiantly be using this one soon.

4 comments:

  1. Greenberry is such a fun colour to wear, it's one of my favourites too! :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get the mint one! I've seen other girls wearing it and I dont really know why I havent purchased it yet! Thank you for reminding me lovely!
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, such a great colour :) Going to paint my nails in it later so will be a blog post on it soon :)
      Vicki x

      Delete