Monday 24 March 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide.



Only a week away until Mother's day and it's fast approaching so time to get the money out and spend on the most important woman in your life. A few gift idea's for momma this year, starting with chocolate, now what mom doesn't go without a bit of choccie on mother's day. I found this lovely gift idea at Thorntons, they have lots of lovely things to get with price ranges varying. These cute chocolate truffles are so cute and very inexpensive. I found this lovely Pashmina at Peacocks which is very sweet and great for this time of the year.  Yankee candles or any candle in general as I know Yankee candles can be quite expensive. But these are lovely for a Mom who's into lots of different scents. I looked at this cute Bookends from Sainsbury's which I think are great and would actually buy these for myself. Putting cute pictures in of Momma and you or pictures of the family. Even just a nice photo frame would be a great idea too.


No comments:

Post a Comment