Saturday 29 March 2014

Barry M Aquarium - Mediterranean and Pacific

So I went for a little job interview yesterday, after my new best friend offered me the job I decided to go to Telford and treat myself to a little something new. I was planning on originally picking up a Primark bag that I had seen on a YouTube haul but when I saw it in person I wasn't too impressed. A little while later I found myself in Superdrug where I picked myself up two of the new polishes from the new Barry M Aquarium range. Since I saw them being released I thought they were really pretty and knew that I would end up getting at least one of them. The Pacific one I fell in love with immediately when I first saw it so I knew that I'd get that one; I also picked up Mediterranean because it looked so pretty in the bottle. Superdrug had an offer on at the time where it was two for £6 on all polishes that were £3.99; so I couldn't just get the one without the other. 

Now I have to say after wearing the two polishes that Mediterranean is my favourite out of the two, it's such a gorgeous colour that looks like it changes colour in the light. It's a lovely coral/pink colour with a shimmer to it which applies lovely, the same goes for Pacific. The images below show two coats of the polish onto just a clear base coat, I think that's enough as they both have great coverage. Overall I would recommend them to anyone.








8 comments:

  1. Pacific is so pretty, however I can see why you prefer the other ever so slightly more.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both polishes look amazing! I'm so tempted to buy these but I've got ones similar :-s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both so lovely :) But I know what you mean, luckily I hadn't got any like these two so had to get them haha.
      Vicki x

      Delete
  3. gosh! your nails look great. i love the coral pink color <3

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a nice colour. Just keep looking at my nails cause they are so pretty :)
      Vicki x

      Delete
  4. Oooh, I love the pinky coloured one! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete