Sunday 2 June 2013

Currently I'm...

Hey :) 

Now I know I haven't done my weekend nail challenge but I'm at Ash's the weekend and haven't brought my nail varnish with me, like an idiot. So I'll be doing the currently tag. Here goes...
Currently I'm..

Reading: This will be a good start but I'm not a big reader so I'm not reading anything.
Watching: So lately I've gotten into an American tv show on ABC called The Secret Life of an American Teenager. It's really cheesy but so addictive. I'm half way through the second season and only been watching it for around 2 weeks.
Listening to: Loving Bastille's album 'Bad Blood' it's honestly so good. Needs to be checked out!!
Drinking: Frijj's milkshakes! They've been on offer in Tesco the past week so I've been going a little too mad on them.
Loving: Oreo Dairy Milk, it's just too good.
Enjoying: My new routine, after starting work this week it's got me enjoying having something to actually do everyday. (The money also helps this enjoyment)
Learning: My new job. Me and Ash have started our jobs together and it's great. Learning new things and meeting new people, I'm enjoying it a lot!
Wearing: Rimmel Colour Stay Foundation.  After having one previously bottle of this I never thought much of it, but then with my second one now, I do love it. 

Little quick post done :) just so I'm keeping on top of my blog. Hope you're all good. 

8 comments:

  1. The Oreo Dairy Milk is to die for, it's dangerous in those massive bars!
    Fab list lovely :D

    Mollie xo
    www.molliemuses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is dangerous, always finish one in about 10 minutes. It's not good for the gut haha
      Vicki xx

      Delete
  2. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for details :) http://ahippogriffnameddesire.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I hope you don't mind that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Blog Award, do you? I like your blog and think you deserve it :)Follow this link for more details.

    http://metalrizon.blogspot.com/2013/07/v-is-for-v-ersatile.html

    ReplyDelete