Monday 6 May 2013

Bank Holiday BBQ.

Hiii,
Another life post. I've had such a great bank holiday, I've had to share it with you all. 
Now if you live in the UK you'll know it's been the hottest day of the year so far and we've made the most of it haven't we! It's been so nice & another great day tomorrow too. 
I spent the whole day with Ashley outside enjoying the weather. Firstly spent the morning dying my hair since the last time I done it, it was February so as you can imagine, it needed doing. Badly.
Then spent lunch time having a BBQ and a few drinks with Ash, my Mother & my Nan which was so lovely. 
We went for a walk to a woods I live by, so nice and peaceful over there. Wanted to take Ash there for a while now as I know he likes scenery & you do get a good view over there. We'll be going again tomorrow we enjoyed it a lot. Ash enjoyed it so much that he decided to go for a long jog there on the evening time. Which he got some lovely photo's of the sunset. 
The days just been amazing & I've loved every moment of it. 
So now it's bed time which will be fun. Two people in a single bed, 10 degree's out with sunburn. Wish us luck! 
Few photo's of our day...

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki I love the life posts the best - you look like you had a great Bank Holiday weekend - I think I must also be the only one not to have had a BBQ - Jealous.. new follower. look forward to keeping up with your posts - love laura xxx A Scottish Lass ❤ ps love your bed spread i have the same one #tescofinest x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, cannot beat tesco :) hope you had a great bank holiday too, apart from the lack of a good barby!
      Vicki xx

      Delete
  2. Seems like fun! I loved the dog picture he is sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Nan and Grandads dog Charlie, he's adorable :)

      Delete
  3. we love that shirt you are wearing! And that dog is so adorable!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) he is a cutie isn't he
      Vicki xx

      Delete