Sunday 21 April 2013

Weekend Wishlist #8

Hii guys, hasn't the weather been lovely today!
Well it has where I live, but I've been busy all day inside and haven't been able to make the most of it, which sucks. But soon summer shall be coming... & as you may be able to tell by this wish list. I cannot wait. It's a very girly wish list this weekend, isn't that lovely.
I've had a great week again & I hope you all have too.



Topshop - Vest
New Look - Bracelet
Superdrug - Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume
Now I haven't brought a new perfume for a while. Just been sticking to my Fantasy - Britney Spears perfume. I love it! But yes, I've wanted to try a new one for a while & I am sure I have found the one I'm going to buy. Now the bottle is ugly as hell, I know some people love it, but I think it's actually quite scary. But this perfume is a winner for me & it shall be mine soon!
Accessorize - Swallow Studs
Amazon - Blackberry Curve Case
So I do already have a phone case, but I've grew off the idea of having a panda with a gun on the back of my phone... Not my taste at all anymore. Therefor now I'm not using a phone case at the moment. More importantly though, I have just cancelled my phone insurance so now I'm bound to be jinxed to damage my phone so a new phone case is in order. Plus this one is so pretty!
New Look - Peach Vest

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about the Nicki Minaj perfume bottle, it's awful! Haven't had a chance to smell it yet, but I'll definitely have a sniff next time I see it!
    I love the peach vest by the way, it's a bargain too!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell, very girly & fruity. Which i love those type of smells :)
      It is a bargain, not bad for a fiver.
      Vicki xx

      Delete