Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Boyfriend Tag.

Hello again lovely people. So this time I'm back with the famous Boyfriend Tag. 28 questions for the boyfriend (Ashley) to answer. Here goes...





1) Where did we meet?
Where you ask? At only the most beautiful work place in the whole world. AMAZON.CO.UK. All the way up Rugeley. A place full of life and atmosphere. 
2) Where was our first date?
First date? That would depend on what you call a first date. On several occasions me and my beautiful other half would meet up in Walsall town and go for a few drinks in the Old Courthouse Wetherspoons. But that to me isn't what you would call a "date". For me, my first date with Victoria was on Valentines Day when we went out for dinner, dessert & wine. on that day she also met my Father and his other half for the first time properly as well.
3) What was your first impression of me?
I was very shy when I first met Vic, but saying that, she seemed very much the same with her nervous giggle and smile. I thought she was very cute & beautiful. I didn't think she would ever grow to like me. i am so lucky to have her in my life and call her my girlfriend is such a privilege. 
4) When did you meet my family?
It was on two separate occasions i met Vic's mother & Father. For the Mother it happened with me and Vic were up in a bar watching the football. She then suggested that we go back to hers so i can meet her mother and there it happened. As for the father me and Vic were invited to a charity quiz night. For the outside family i met them all when we when out for Sunday lunch in a old fashioned pub. 
5) Name a weird habit I have?
Just one? Gosh, well the most obvious one I can think of is when she just randomly comes up to me and sniffs me...yeah i know weird right? She will just sit there and sniff my neck or my hair or whatever. 
6) How long have we been together?
We have been together since the 28th of January. Cute how I remember yeah?
7) Do we have any traditions?
We most certainly do and my favourite tradition we have is called "nap time". Yes so boring.  We'll be watching a film or something and then just decide its time to nap for an hour...or two or three....
8) First thing you noticed about me?
First thing i noticed about Vic was how shy she seemed to be.  Nervous with A little smile and giggle.  Oh how i love her. Bless....
9) What grinds my gears?
Oh this is a funny question because the answer I'm going to give will make her laugh in honesty. one of the biggest main ones is when other girls decide to like my photos on "Instagram". N'awwwwww.
10) Favourite feature about me?
Always said it is my favourite feature about her and does nothing but tries to hide it every time i notice it. But it's her beautiful smile, especially when she shows her teeth. Mine... 
11) What do we argue about the most?
Argue? We're yet to argue so I can't answer that....boring blogger me...yours sincerely "The Boyfriend"
12) Something you do that I wish you didn't do?
I know one....only one, but it's when I'm holding Vic or cuddling and i decide to look over my shoulder to grab my phone to see if someone has messaged me. 
13) What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
Easy...Chocolate... everybody loves chocolate...even my Vic
14) Do I play any sports?
Not as far as I can tell... Does 8 ball on facebook count?
15) What can I spend hours doing?
Oh dear...Vic could easily spend hours "Solving Crimes" on that criminal case thing on facebook....guaranteed 
16) Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I'm no brag or anything....but its me.... i love her so much.... but likewise.. I wear them.... 
17) Do I have any weird obsessions?
Funnily enough Vic has a nack for dying her hair a lot in short periods of time. Sniffing me? Think i already mentioned that?
18) Nicknames for each other?
Vick - Pickle..... Me - Bean
19) What is my favourite place to eat?
She'll eat anywhere bless her, not a fussy one. Lucky me
20) If I am watching TV, what am I watching?
Miranda, Eastenders, Celebrity Juice, Family Guy, American Dad. 
21) What is one food I do not like?
Vic doesn't like olives, whereas ...l Love them
22) What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
Vic's a funny one because she says she doesn't like alcohol whilst eating. but sometimes that changed. she'll either have coke or Stella or Carling at a push. 
23) What size of shoe do I wear?
Vic wears a 6. 
24) My favourite film?
After having a quick browse through her HUGE film collection i quickly concluded that the movie in question is "Pulp Fiction". 
25) What is one talent I have?
Is this a blog or a job interview!? hmm a talent? okay... I'd say one talent would be that she is actually really good at baking...i love everything she has baked up...see i myself am more of an acquired cook, and she has taught me a few things about baking. Shes epic. 
26) What would I eat everyday if I could?
It's hard to narrow that down with so many possible answers but i'm going with the crunchy M+M's (Blue Packet)
27) My favourite kind of music?
Vic has a very opened minded attitude towards music. She'll listen to anything. 
28) What is my eye colour?
Greeny brown ?


Vicki x 





8 comments:

  1. Awh, that's really cute. Think I'll do this tag! :-)
    I followed, could you possibly check out my blog?

    http://www.imleighbeauty.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was cute to do :) Thank you. Followed back xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this was lovely to read :) you seem a great couple!

    Really love your blog, I have followed you :) Just to let you know, I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award, all details of what you have to do are on my post at:
    http://accentgirl100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh well thank you very much! :) Will check it out xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, tradition called nap time. Haha. I will look for a man that will sleep with me also.... NOT LIKE THAT, taking long, lazy naps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, everyone loves a good nap time!
      Vicki xx

      Delete