Tuesday 2 April 2013

Having a green day...

My intention for doing a blog post today would have been an Outfit of the Day, but seen as i'm having a lazy day. I don't think you need to see me wearing leggings, an old t-shirt, a hoody, slippers, no makeup and my hair not looking its best.


So you can look at my nails instead, cause they look rather nice & i love this polish. Even though W7 are known as a very cheap brand of makeup, i do love their nail polish's. This colour is my favourite in the shade called 'Envy'. I love it.

Vicki x

15 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :D
    All details are here http://bluebellsandowls.blogspot.mx/2013/03/my-liebster-awards.html
    Hope to read your post soon :)
    x
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Will get to it soon!xx

      Delete
  2. I really love this nail varnish, i must get hold of some for when my nails are in a better condition :)

    I really love your blog design !

    Lauren
    xxx
    http://sunglasses-and-daisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love this colour, and a cheap polish too :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love this colour-such a beautiful shade! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nailcolour! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour! Need to buy some more W7 nail polish, I only own 1! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own quite a few, one of my favourite brands to be honest. Cheap, doesn't take ages to dry & doesn't chip the next day of wearing it. :)xx

      Delete
  6. I read the title, then I saw the pic and I was like, 'THAT'S NOT GREEN!' and then I read the entire post and I got it. Nice color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Well i'm glad you got it in the end haha
      Vicki xx

      Delete
  7. Love the colour and shine of the polish, looks great :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete