Monday 4 February 2013

A change of direction.

So on my last post in October, i was planning to start blogging again. As you can see, that went to plan. Not totally my fault, as i mentioned then i didn't have a wonderful computer/laptop or anything of the sort to do anything but write on blog posts, meaning no pictures. Nobody wants a blog with no pictures now do they?! As a joint Christmas present between me and my Mom we brought myself a decent laptop, with the ability to actually work & not crash and go mental every time i open 4 tabs at one time. The plan was to start blogging again right away... It's now the 4th of February. But i am back, actually wanting to post new blogs but with a new direction.
I have had a 'blogging buzz' tonight with new ideas not so much in a fashion forward way. I don't think the fashion way is for me. Even though i love to watch beauty guru's on YouTube & follow up on their blogs. I do not think i am the right person to inflict my fashion on anyone...
Seriously, as i went to dinner with my family yesterday. After i'd got ready and was raring to go, my mother walks up to me and says 'Could you put on something a bit more normal?' Thanks Momma. Can always count on your Mom to be honest with you.

So new posts will be coming soon, hopefully a change for the better. Here's hoping.Oh & because you can't have a blog post without a picture. Here's a picture of a baby turtle eating a strawberry. Awhh cute.




Vicki x

3 comments:

  1. haha aww that picture!
    Glad to hear your back blogging because your blog is so pretty! Now following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank youu. Yes, will be doing more posts soon :) x

      Delete